- Your rent (studio, 1 or 2 bedroom spacious apartments).
- Three nutritious, chef prepared meals a day. Each made from scratch and served in a restaurant style dining facility by attentive staff. No more shopping for food. No more food prep or cleanup.
- Your room professionally cleaned each week including a change of bed linens and bathroom towels. No more vacuuming or dusting.
- A social calendar of daily events that includes - card games, bingo, entertainment by local bands, movie nights, story telling, trivia, a Bible Study and many other social activities. No charges for use of billiard lounge, TV room or exercise room.
- A bus to transport you to appointments, shopping trips in the local community, banks, and even trips to the local casino. You don't need to own a car.
- Catholic, Baptist and Interdenominational church services are held weekly in the chapel.
- Basic cable television is included. Movie and sports channels available at extra cost.
- All utilities are included. No more heating, air conditioning or trash removal bills.
- There are two resident laundries on each floor. No charge to use.
- Resident and guest parking free of charge.
And, the community is pet friendly. Pets are important and can have a profound impact on the health of their owners - especially seniors. Dogs and cats represent a part of the rich fabric of this community and are welcome at no extra charge.
The managers live on-site and are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
Independent retirement living brings you new and lasting friendships at a cost that is much less than apartment living or owning your own home.